Thursday, September 1, 2011

My White Wall Update!!

Remember how I took a Summer Pinterest Challenge?  (now its September...yikes)  Remember when I painted all those frames white?

Well, I have been feeling productive this week--and trying to cram all of my creative home tasks in before starting my teaching job next week!  So, here are my latest updates:
I painted a willow tree :)
I cut out two of my favorite engagement photos and
painted the space around it for a photo absence


Representin' Home!
I also included the Bible reading from our wedding in Farsi in one frame, and the note that Amir asked me to marry him with in another!  I'm still working on the 'R' and have 2 more frames to fill!  Any ideas?!?

1 comment:

  1. i love all of it! and congrats on your job, can't wait to hear about it:)

    ReplyDelete